For shingle installation and sheathing projects, the GREX CR45 coil roofing nailer uses standard readily available 3/4" to 1 3/4" length collated coil roofing nails.
As an industrial strength tool, the GREX CR45 is engineered with functionality, serviceability and all day continuous use in mind. The CR45 is designed for optimal performance with a steel safety foot and carbide inserts; a lightweight aluminum body; precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve; and an adjustable shingle guide. Your GREX is engineered and designed for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 0.120" Ø 15° coil roofing nails ranging from 3/4" to 1 3/4" in length
- Metal side guards prevent tool from slipping on inclined surfaces
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Quick release access to the magazine and nail chamber
- Adjustable shingle guide for fast accurate nailing
- Durable steel safety foot with carbide inserts
- Fastener indicator window to shows nail supply
- 360° exhaust cover allows adjustment in any direction
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Trigger or bump fire with safety that prevents accidental firing
Dimensions: 10"L x 9.5"H x 4.4"W (25.4cm x 23.9cm x 11.2cm)
Weight: 4.8 lbs. (2.2 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type:0.120" Ø 15° collated coil roofing nails