The first of our line of patented headless pinners, the P630 is also an industry first of its kind, offering an adjust-free magazine.......
Watch Video for Features:
The first of our line of patented headless pinners, the P630 is also an industry first of its kind, offering an adjust-free magazine for a range of fasterner lengths up to 1-3/16". Although compact and lightweight, this little tool packs a punch, driving pins through the hardest materials, while leaving a near invisible hole.
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/16" length easily, even in hardwoods.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
Dimensions: 7.75"L x 6.75"H x 1.5"W (19.7cm x 17cm x 3.8cm)
Weight: 2.1 lbs. (1 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 60 ~ 100 psi (4 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 23 Gauge Headless Pins
Fastener Range: 3/8" ~ 1-3/16" (10mm ~ 30mm)
Fastener Capacity: 1 strip (approx. 100 pins)
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work.
© 1996-2009 Grex Power Tools. All rights reserved. The green and black color scheme is a trademark of Grex. Ter