The Grex CF15AA is a heavy duty corrugated nailer that drives 1" crown fastners......
FEATURES VIDEO: <iframe width="300" height="169" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ScrFZ14UxKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Grex CF15AA is a heavy duty corrugated nailer that drives 1" crown fastners of three different lengths of 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2". Easily adjust the magazine with the sliding guide to accomodate the different lengths. Create simple miter and butt joints for case construction, repairing pallets and more.
- Accepts 25 gauge 1" crown corrugated fasteners of several lengths.
- Compatible with most fastener brands.
- Powerful motor allows penetration though the hardest materials.
- Easily adjusts for fastener lengths with simple sliding guide.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Ergonomic comfort hand grip provides a firm grip on tool.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
Dimensions: 11.5"L x 10.75"H x 3.3"W (27cm x 27cm x 8.4cm)
Weight: 5.88 lbs. (2.7 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 25 Gauge 1" Crown Corugated fasteners
Fastener Range: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" (6mm, 10mm, 12mm}
Fastener Capacity: approx. 2 to 3 strips
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Miter or butt joints, Picture, mirror and cabinet frames, Doors and windows, Pallet repair, Truss assemblies, Prefabricated wooden boxes and hangers.
© 1996-2009 Grex Power Tools. All rights reserved. The green and black color scheme is a trademark of Grex