With a rugged design for the pro in mind, the Grex SF9021H features an aggressive toe nail safety and heavy duty power to drive full round head nails from 2" to 3-1/2".......
With a rugged design for the pro in mind, the Grex SF9021H features an aggressive toe nail safety and heavy duty power to drive full round head nails from 2" to 3-1/2" in 4 gauges (.113¿.148). Included depth of drive dail provides easy and accurate nail settings. The in-line magazine offers a well-balanced tool for greater control and line of sight.
- Powerful motor allows penetration through the hardest materials.
- Shoot a wide range of fasteners from 2" up to 3-1/2" in length. - Convenient depth of drive dial allows precise nail settings.
- Easy top drop-in magazine loading. - Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- 3/8" inlet allows for shorter recycling period.
- Toenail safety level for easy nailing.
- Well balanced design to prevent excess arm fatigue.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover to deflect exhaust in any position.
- Fastener indicator allows operator to check when reloading in needed.
-Accepts .113"/.120"/.131"/.148" shank nails.
Dimensions: 21.5"L x 15"H x 8"W (54.6cm x 38.1cm x 20.3cm)
Weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 21° full round head framing nails
Fastener Range: 2" ~ 3-1/2" (50mm ~ 90mm)
Fastener Capacity: approx. 64 fasteners
Air Inlet: 3/8" (10mm) NPT male plug
Framing, Sub flooring, Decking, Truss construction, Wall and roof sheathing, Siding, Roof decks, Pallet construction, Box and crate construction, Bridging, Fencing
© 1996-2009 Grex Power Tools. All rights reserved. The green and black color scheme is a trademark of Grex.