- GREX - Fastening Tools
- Nailers ~ Stripe Collation
- GREX Metal Connector Nailer / 1 1/2' & 2 1/2" Leg - Hardened
The PPN65 Nailer is a tool for nailing various types of pre-punched Metal Strapping.
Designed for fastening various types of pre-punched hole metal connector hardware to wood, the PPN is a compact lightweight tool offering maneuverability, and access into tight areas and corners. Drive both 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" length nails. It's ideal for fastening joist hangers on decks, truss ties, floor truss hangers.
- Attach and fasten all your standard metal connector hardware.
- Short angled magazine allows access to tight areas and corners.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy maneuverability.
- Positive fastener placement achieved by nail tip protruding from the nose.
- Shoot both 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" length nails with no adjustment necessary.
- Use either plastic or paper collated fasteners.
- Powerful motor to easily drive nails up to 2-1/2" in length.
- 360° adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction.
- Patented sequential firing mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
- In-line magazine offers maximum visibility of work area.
- Easy and convenient rear loading magazine.
- Rubber hand grip for added comfort and grip.
- Rubber body pads help keeps tool in place and protects body from wear.
- Overall simple and effective design for easier maintenance.
Dimensions: 12"L x 12"H x 3."W (30.5cm x 30.5cm x 7.6cm) Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: Full round head metal connector nails (heat-treated)
Fastener Range: 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" (38mm and 64mm} Fastener Capacity: 1 strip (approx. 25 nails)
Air Inlet: 3/8" (10mm) NPT male plug
Metal Connectors, Sub flooring to concrete, Truss construction, Wall and roof sheathing, Roof decks, Box and crate construction, Bridging,
© 1996-2009 Grex Power Tools. All rights reserved. The green and black color scheme is a trademark of Grex.