- GREX - Fastening Tools
- Medium Wire / 18 Gauge
- GREX Stapler - Flooring / 18 Ga - 1/4" Crown - 1 1/4" Leg
The 9032F is a compact yet powerful tool for the installation of 3/8" or 1/2" think wood-laminate flooring boards.
The 9032F is a compact yet powerful tool for the installation of 3/8" or 1/2" think wood-laminate flooring boards. No adjustments are necessary to accomodate for different thinkness boards and only 18 gauge 1/4" crown staples are required - no special fasteners needed, making this an easy and convenient tool to operate.
- For fastening of 3/8" or 1/2" thick wood-laminate flooring boards.
- Precise design allows accurate 45° fastener placements.
- Removable tongue provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Powerful penetration though all hardwood floorboards.
- Simply uses 18 gauge 1/4" crown staples.
- Includes conventional nose attachment for use as standard stapler.
- Ergonomic comfort hand grip provides a firm grip on tool.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
Dimensions: 13"L x 9.75"H x 3"W (33cm x 24.8cm x 7.6cm)
Weight: 3.6 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 18 Gauge 1/4" crown staples
Fastener Range: 3/8" ~ 1-1/4" (10mm ~ 32mm}
Fastener Capacity: approx. 150 staples
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
APPLICATIONS:Designed for the installation of prefabricated wood-laminate flooring boards. Adjustable for 3/8" or 1/2" thick boards.
© 1996-2009 Grex Power Tools. All rights reserved. The green and black color scheme is a trademark of Grex. T