With an adjustable sliding guide in the magazine, the GREX CF15AA corrugated nailer easily accommodates three different corrugated fastener lengths - 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2". The heavy duty corrugated 1" crown is appropriate for many types of joints such as butt joints, T-joints, and miter joints.
Engineered with longevity, serviceability and all day continuous use in mind, the CF15AA has a lightweight aluminum body, which supports high endurance and all day continuous use. Promoting long life, the internal piston, cylinder and firing valve are built from precision machined aluminum. Your GREX is engineered and designed for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives three different corrugated nail lengths - 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2"
- Accepts 25-gauge 1" crown corrugated fasteners of several lengths
- Magazine sliding guide adjusts easily for different fastener lengths
- Compatible with most fastener brands
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- 360° exhaust cover allows adjustment in any direction
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Contact safety mechanism prevents accidental firing
- Removable nose cover provides access to the corrugated fastener chamber
Dimensions: 11.5"L x 10.75"H x 3.3"W (27cm x 27cm x 8.4cm)
Weight: 5.88 lbs. (2.7 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type:25 Gauge 1" Crown Corugated fasteners