The 71AD is not your ordinary upholstery tool. It's the most compact and lightweight tool of its class....
The 71AD is not your ordinary upholstery tool. It's the most compact and lightweight tool of its class with a slim profile that provides maximum visibility of you work. Yet it has the power and quick air recycling time needed by professionals. This tool is part of our patented A series family of tools.
FEATURES:- The most compact and lightweight tool of its class.
- Slim profile offers maximum visibility of fastening work area.
- Powerful motor with a fast air recycling time for maximum performance.
- Can perform at relatively low air pressures.
- Operates at 20%~40% lower air pressure than the competition.
- Patent pending trigger valve allows for rapid shooting.
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencer to reduce exhaust sound.
- Simple and effective design for reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Easy pull-up magazine latch for quick access to fastener reloading.
- Heavy steel head cap can be used as a hammer for quick fixes.
- Ergonomic comfort hand grip provides a firm grip on tool.
- Convenient drop-in loading provides quick fastener reloading.
- Anodized cylinder and magazine; durable driver and o-ring assembly.
- Uses GREX 7100 series, Senco C series, BeA 71 series, or Bostitch 7 series staples.
Dimensions: 8.5"L x 5.5"H x 1.5"W (21.6cm x 14cm x 5.3cm)
Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 22 gauge 3/8" crown staples
Fastener Range: 3/16" ~ 5/8" (5mm ~ 16mm)
Fastener Capacity: approx. 150 staples
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Upholstering, Carpet laying, Light wood assembly, Display and sign work, Luggage construction, Silk screen assembly, Home building applications, Applying drapery fabric to cornices, Sign shops, Box spring and mattress covers, Automobile interior, Installation of light trim moldings, Light gauge metal piercing, Roofing paper
© 1996-2009 Grex Power Tools. All rights reserved. The green and black color scheme is a trademark of Grex.