Only the GREX 9032, narrow crown stapler, has the unique long nose feature that allows for difficult fastener placement.....
WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL FEATURES:
Only the GREX 9032, narrow crown stapler, has the unique long nose feature that allows for difficult fastener placement in many cabinet assembly and drawer applications. The tool also has an internal safety and fastener jam clearing door. Light weight and comfortable to use, this tool is also an industrial strength tool that is quick and easy to load.
- Extended narrow nose provides access into corners and tight areas.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Durable driver and o-ring assembly.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- Convenient drop in loading for quick fastener reloading.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
Dimensions: 11.5"L x 9"H x 2"W (29.2cm x 22.9cm x 5.1cm)
Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 18 gauge 1/4" crown staples
Fastener Range: 3/8" ~ 1-1/4" (10mm ~ 32mm)
Fastener Capacity: approx. 150 staples
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Case construction, Corners and scab blocks, Heavy cabinet work, Hardwood shelving fixtures, Installation of light trim moldings and pre-finished paneling, Plywood assembly, Underlayment, Sub flooring, Small Box assembly, Wire Fence attachment, Lattice.
© 1996-2009 Grex Power Tools. All rights reserved. The green and black color scheme is a trademark of Grex